Monday, April 20, 2009

WALKING ACROSS INDIA

It has been quite the whirlwind since my last post. I got in to India at 10 pm Indian time which is 11:30 am central time. Got the the hotel, and left again in the moring for the Taj Mahal at 5:30 in the morning.
One thing I can definitely say for India is that they have amazing architecture. Most of it comes from the Mogul time. The Taj is done in all white marlbe with inlaid stones of malachite, onxy, and many other I can't remember.
Here are some pics of the Taj Mahal and some of my friends.





It takes 4/12 hours to reach the Taj from Noida where I am staying. It was a long trip filled with lots of interesting things to see. Of course my favorite are all the animals. Including mokeys, cows, and elephants.







The ride back home seemed to take forever. You can't even imagine what traffic is like here. I could tell you, but you would have to see it to believe it.


So I'm headed off to meet the team I'm going to be walking with. It will be good to see all my old friends.







2 comments:

  1. I love the Taj Mahal pic! I hope you are having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. wish I was there... Have a great time...

    ReplyDelete