Monday, April 13, 2009

Hello From Bollywood

Tonight was the AIDS Walk Bollywood celebration at Café Trio. It was a great excuse to go out with my friends. We all dressed up in Indian garb and headed out for a night out on the town.



When we got to Cafe Treo the party was in full effect. The decorations were absolutely wonderful. Scarves and beads were hanging around, and everyone was wearing Bindis.


My friends and I drank the "red ribbon" martinis, which were awesome. Plus proceeds from these drinks benefited AIDS Walk.



Now the party is over and it's time for bed. I hope you enjoyed a night in Bollywood. Only 4 more days until I reach Delhi!

2 comments:

  1. Erin,
    I just wanted to say thank you for taking this step and making this effort for helping promote AIDS awareness in parts of India that even today do not receive the right kind of awareness that would educate the minds of places especially in rural India.
    The event last night was a lot of fun, and myself and my friends were very pleased and happy to have been a part of this fundraiser.
    I am glad I brought them all to the event, and even supplied some of them with Indian attire that they could flaunt around ;-)
    All in all .. great job and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    Cafe Trio was very proud to be the un-official kick off party for your AIDS Walk effort in India. So glad you could be there and help us raise funds for Team Trio.

    We will all be following your journey with great interest and hope you enjoy your trip - what a terrific thing you are doing!

    ReplyDelete